Saturday, June 12, 2010

Isabella's a busy girl!

The past couple of weeks, I have really been able to feel Isabella turning over and kicking. Sometimes, while I am sitting still, I can even see my stomach move. For the first time on Thursday, Glenn was finally able to feel her really kick instead of the little flutters that he had been feelling. As we speak, Glenn is in the midst of tearing the celling down from Isabella's room so I will be sure to post some pictures of the progress once I can get close. This is a big week for the Bowering family... Glenn hopes to have the wiring and sheet rock done in her room this week so that we can start painting. On Tuesday, we have our monthly doctor's appointment and on Thursday, we have our 3d/4d ultrasound!!! We can't wait to get a closer look at Isabella. I am still trying to upload belly pictures for weeks 26 and 27 along with some of the few pictures that we took in Florida, so check back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment