Thursday, January 31, 2013

Baby Update

3 weeks from today and Maxwell will be here!  I am finally starting to feel ready with his room almost complete.  Rae and Milke are throwing us a baby shower on Saturday at our house with all of our friends so we are pretty excited to celebrate the arrival of Maxwell with everybody. My Mom and Dad arrive on the 16th and we are more than ready for them to arrive! We had our 36 week check up yesterday and the baby is still measuring quite big. As well, I have been super uncomfortable lately and the doctor checked and he is now head down and quite low so that's probably the reason.  He is always moving and I still feel like he is going to come out 10lbs.  I don't remember Isabella moving half this amount and she was such a mellow baby... LOL... Perhaps an indicator of things to come.  This little guy is going to keep me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment